Have you ever used a pocket-sized bluetooth transmitter in your life? Nowadays it is hard to get the best model that is easy to use since the market is flooded with several Bluetooth transmitters. We don’t want you to do guesswork and right here are our best models that will let you stream anything and everything to your wireless TV or headphone.
With these Bluetooth transmitters, your life will completely wireless even if you have older devices in your home that do not have Bluetooth connectivity. Meet these best bluetooth transmitters and grab one today.
- Our Top Picks:
- List of The Best Bluetooth Transmitters Reviews:
- 10. Mpow Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver and Transmitter
- 9. YETOR 3.5mm Portable Wireless Bluetooth Audio Transmitter
- 8. Indigo BTRT1 Advanced Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter and Receiver
- 7. HomeSpot Bluetooth Transmitter for TV
- 6. Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver, ELEGIANT 2-in-1 Bluetooth Adapter
- 5. TaoTronics 65ft Bluetooth Transmitter
- 4. Avantree Oasis Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver
- 3. TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver
- 2. TROND Bluetooth V4.1 Transmitter Receiver
- 1. Avantree Priva III aptX LOW LATENCY Bluetooth Audio Transmitter
- Best Bluetooth Transmitter Buying Guide
- Step 1: Determine where do you use it for/with/to
- Step 2: Check the compatibility
- Step 3: Select the types of Bluetooth Transmitter
- Step 4: Look for specific features/function of the Bluetooth transmitter
Our Top Picks:
List of The Best Bluetooth Transmitters Reviews:
10. Mpow Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver and Transmitter
Mpow Bluetooth Transmitter will enable you to experience a truly wireless life without disturbing your loved ones. It is very effortless to use with a plug and play design.
You simply need to power on your transmitter and then pair it with two Bluetooth headphones at the same time. It has 3.5mm audio cable, as well as, RCA connection options to make your life completely wireless.
9. YETOR 3.5mm Portable Wireless Bluetooth Audio Transmitter
Get this Bluetooth transmitter and connect it to your audio output devices such as CD player, iPod, TV, PC and more. The model is user-friendly and has an effective diameter range of 32ft in an open area.
It has a plug and play design and powered by USB. Its compact design enables the transmitter to be used in small spaces. The transmitter comes with a USB extension cord.
8. Indigo BTRT1 Advanced Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter and Receiver
This model will impress you with its advanced Bluetooth 4.1 technology. It has ATPX low-latency to give you exceptional wireless performance, as well as, maximum operating range.
The clever 2-in-1 design will enable users to change between the transmitter or receiver easily at the flip of a switch. You can use the optical audio jack and enjoy a perfect digital quality or 3.5mm stereo jack for high-quality analog stereo.
7. HomeSpot Bluetooth Transmitter for TV
Watching a movie or playing video games will be enjoyable when you own this device. The model is very easy to use and has 3 LED indicators to show your different status. You will be charging it will playing and this will keep your transmitter always powered.
It has a high-quality internal battery that can support up to seven hours of continuous playtime. You can connect to your two headphones or speakers simultaneously.
6. Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver, ELEGIANT 2-in-1 Bluetooth Adapter
Users will like the 2-in-1 design of this model. The unit has built-in latest Bluetooth V4.1 chip which is imported from the UK. This transmitter has an unbeatable wireless range of more than 33 feet. It is even hassle-free to pair and has the compatibility of 99.9% with Bluetooth devices.
It is updated Bluetooth 4.1 will ensure that you always get a stronger signal transmission and better sound quality without hissing or sound deterioration.
5. TaoTronics 65ft Bluetooth Transmitter
Get this model and it will let you turn your non-Bluetooth computer, mp3 player, TV, or iPod into Bluetooth capable audio transmitting devices. The low latency audio codec will ensure you get faster end-to-end audio transmission.
You can also connect it to two Bluetooth speakers, headphones, or soundbars simultaneously. The unit can keep you entertained up to 8 hours when fully charged.
4. Avantree Oasis Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver
If you want a versatile Bluetooth transmitter/receiver, then this is the model made for you. The unit will enable you to play streaming music from your laptop or cellphone. It is compatible with 99% of the TV available on the market.
You can use the convenient Bypass switch and choose between Bluetooth mode or Bypass mode without the need of plugging any wires. It has an extended long range so you can experience the wireless freedom to walk anywhere in your house.
3. TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver
This is another best portable adapter that can be used as a receiver or transmitter. It is powered by the latest Bluetooth 5.0 and it can let you pair with your speakers or headphones at once. It has aptX Low Latency technology and this is great since it will eliminate Bluetooth audio delay. Its built-in battery will let you listen to your favorite tunes for up to 15 hours. You can charge and stream your music at the same time.
2. TROND Bluetooth V4.1 Transmitter Receiver
The aptX Low Latency technology will enable you to get CD-quality sound wirelessly over Bluetooth connections with your TVs, phones or tablets. It has track/volume buttons to enable users to play or pause your music. You can also turn the volume up and down and even select track/backward/forward. the TX mode will enable you to pair two Bluetooth headphones. With this unit, you can listen to late-night shows without bothering your family members.
1. Avantree Priva III aptX LOW LATENCY Bluetooth Audio Transmitter
This model will be forever powered because it will charge itself automatically when you turn on your TV. It can be charged with any phone charger or PC port. It has a long-range of 30m and you can enjoy the flexibility of walking around your house. Pairing it with your devices is a breeze and can auto-reconnects to your last paired device. The model is designed for analog audio output devices.
If you were planning to own the best Bluetooth transmitter, then you’ll never go wrong with the above models. They come with the latest features and you will like their wonderful transmission range and the exceptionally long battery life. Their Bluetooth compatibility is up to 99.9 percent. Get your Bluetooth transmitter right away and enjoy listening to your favorite tunes and night shows without disturbing your honey.
Best Bluetooth Transmitter Buying Guide
For many useful reasons, Bluetooth transmitters have eased and entertained our daily lives. With such an importance Bluetooth transmitter, that makes it even more critical to purchase one. To help with that, in this article, we will show you what you need to know to buy the best Bluetooth transmitter.
Below here are the 4 most important steps on how to buy the best Bluetooth transmitter:
- Determine where do you use it for/with/to
- Check the compatibility
- Select the types of the Bluetooth transmitter
- Look for features/functions
Step 1: Determine where do you use it for/with/to
Basically, this point is almost one of the most important steps you need to carefully go through to get the best Bluetooth transmitter. Because Bluetooth transmitters can be used for many purposes from tethering and files transferring to audio streaming; making sure that you specifically choose what do you use it for will allow you to decide which products/brands work best for it.
However, before jumping into more details part, it is beneficial that we share how these three functions of Bluetooth transmitter works.
- In terms of tethering, Bluetooth transmitters are used to connect between two or more devices either for Wifi-connect or hotspot sharing. Using a Bluetooth transmitter allows the connecting process to be super faster and simpler because once it gets connected, the device will stay connected forever as long as you turn it on. Moreover, using a Bluetooth transmitter for tethering devices is also great because it can save your device’s battery, so you can save it for other important tasks.
- The role of Bluetooth transmitters in transferring files is usually focused on the transaction between phone to phone and phone to a computer and vice versa. Using this method to transfer an important file is super easy because you can simply do it without having a USB drive in hand. Moreover, it saves a lot of time from saving files from one device to USB and transfer to another, too.
- Usually, for any car that doesn’t have the built-in Bluetooth function from within, you can still stream the audio from your phone or iPod by simply connect it to the Bluetooth transmitter that attached to the car. Such a method can also be used with TV, speakers and even other smartphones to play it.
- Shall you keep in mind that how you would use a Bluetooth transmitter for will also determine what you would use with and at which device/item will you connect it to? Since these are those that matter in the buying process, you need to figure out the use of it in your case in particular.
Step 2: Check the compatibility
This is another important part you need to look at when choosing any Bluetooth transmitter. Not all the Bluetooth transmitters will fit with your devices because sometimes the device you are owning requires the corded Bluetooth transmitter while the others might be applicable to use with the wireless type. Hence, you need to check the compatibility of your device to the Bluetooth transmitter whether it will support each other. Usually, you can either check at the product description; test connection or seek customer service confirmation on that.
Step 3: Select the types of Bluetooth Transmitter
There are two common types of Bluetooth transmitters in the market. They are corded/wired Bluetooth Transmitter and wireless Bluetooth Transmitter.
Corded/Wired Bluetooth transmitter
- This is the kind of Bluetooth transmitter that is connected to the devices to function by plugging the wire into the device. A great thing about this type is that it’s usually easier to connect to the device as it’s directly attached to each other; hence, you almost wait for no second to get them connected and start working. However, a small negative point about the wired Bluetooth transmitters is that you usually need to choose the adapter that can fit your device. On top of that, sometimes, if the wire gets cut by mouse or by accident, you can’t really use it until you change the wire or the new Bluetooth transmitter.
Wireless Bluetooth transmitter
- This type of Bluetooth transmitter is more advanced as a lot of people now prefer this type. One of the great things about this is that you can simply connect and use it with any type of device without having to worry if it would fit or whether it’s compatible with each other. However, a small point that you need to consider about this is that it usually takes a bit of time to pair; if there are many devices are on at the same time.
- To select which type of Bluetooth transmitter you would go for, you need to check if your device can work with anyone specific. For example, for Bluetooth transmitter to be used in the vehicle, it is recommended that you should go for the wireless type. However, if in terms of using it for transferring files from phone to computer, the other type will also work amazingly.
Step 4: Look for specific features/function of the Bluetooth transmitter
Different Bluetooth transmitter tends to have different features built-in it. Those functions may include these points as follow:
- This refers to the ability that the Bluetooth transmitter can both a transmitter and a receiver. Such Dual-functionality will make your work easier because you don’t need to find an extra tool for any function.
- Depending on the type of different Bluetooth transmitters, some products will come with a smart LED display that you can easily read the battery status, set the features, visualize the pairing process and much more.
Features control panels
- This point refers that the Bluetooth transmitter has other features shown on the control panel/buttons, so it’s easy to set or select any features. A typical example of this feature is the back/pause/play/next and volume setting icon. Such features allow the user to quickly set the status of whatever file they are processing. If you use Bluetooth transmitter for audio streaming in your car, this should be one thing you include in your searching agenda.
- This one might be optional for some people. However, it is a plus if a Bluetooth transmitter does have these language options features because if you are not familiar with a language, at least you are familiar with the others. Such a language option also allows you to make the best use of the product, too.
- Another feature that you should look at the auto-connecting function. Again, let’s take car pairing as an example. What auto-connecting function does is it automatically connect itself to your device without you having to pair it all over again. Although a lot of Bluetooth transmitters nowadays have these functions, you still need to make sure that it’s there.
Besides, you should also check about how big is the scope range that the Bluetooth transmitter can be pair with; usually, this point concerns more with the wireless type. Likewise, checking battery consumption is also another important thing to do.
For the Bluetooth transmitter that runs using a battery, it’s useful that their battery can last for a long hour; otherwise, it will be a bit troublesome to keep charging it during operation.