If you have an emergency on the road, like a sick patient, then you need to alert all the other road users to give you way so that you can rush the person to be helped. This means that you need to have something that will take care of all this in a good and respectful manner. The only way you can achieve this is the use of an emergency led light bar
- 1. Xprite Red & Blue 16 LED High Intensity LED Law Enforcement Strobe Light
- 2. Xprite Burst Series 12V COB LED Amber/Yellow Roof Top Emergency Hazard Warning LED Lights
- 3. Xprite Amber 240 LED Roof Top Mini Bar
- 4. Xprite Gen 3 Amber Yellow 36 LED 18 Watts Law Enforcement Emergency Hazard Light
- 5. 12″ 36-Watt LED Mini Light Bar w/ 17 Modes, IP66 Waterproof and Magnetic Mount
- 6. 12V Car Truck Emergency Strobe Flash Light
- 7. High Intensity Law Enforcement Emergency Strobe Light
- 8. WoneNice 16 LED High Intensity LED Law Enforcement Strobe Lights
- 9. Xprite 31.5″ 28 LED 7 Modes Traffic Advisor Emergency Strobe Light
- 10. Xprite 31.5″ 7 Modes Traffic Advisor Emergency Warning Vehicle Strobe Light
1. Xprite Red & Blue 16 LED High Intensity LED Law Enforcement Strobe Light
This is a high intensity kind of light that has been made to provide you with up to 18 different modes of flashing. One thing that you have to learn about it is that they are bright enough to ensure that vehicle can never be missed during daytime or even night time. it has been made to last longer and can serve you up to 50,000 hours. It also memorizes the last pattern that it used.
2. Xprite Burst Series 12V COB LED Amber/Yellow Roof Top Emergency Hazard Warning LED Lights
It is used in emergency vehicles, construction vehicles, police vehicles and even school bus vehicles. They are the simplest to operate with a 2 pods and 6 powerful magnets that will attach it to the vehicle. It has 19 different selectable strobe patterns that starts to work on the on and off switch button. You can also change the mode by just pressing the button.
3. Xprite Amber 240 LED Roof Top Mini Bar
This is the remodeled version of the last one. That means that you need to expect a better kind of light that works great for any emergency alert. With a push of a button, you are able to get up to 7 different strobe patterns. The mode can also be changed with the use of a button. It has been designed to give you service up to 50,000 hours.
4. Xprite Gen 3 Amber Yellow 36 LED 18 Watts Law Enforcement Emergency Hazard Light
It can be used on any emergency vehicle right from the ones for postal service, construction, emergency, safety warning among others. It has been designed with high intensity chips that will deliver high visibility with colors that are vibrant. It is easily put on and off, the second switch also takes part in ensuring strobe change to the 16 different patterns.
5. 12″ 36-Watt LED Mini Light Bar w/ 17 Modes, IP66 Waterproof and Magnetic Mount
If you have an emergency, don’t worry because you can now be seen from afar without any problem. But that can happen when you have installed this kind of light with you. It is also an easier product to install. In fact, what you need is to just plug and play. With the availability of two pods, mounting now has become one of the easiest thing to do. It has 17 flash patterns.
6. 12V Car Truck Emergency Strobe Flash Light
It has no selected time that you can use. that means you can use it either at night or even during the daytime. One thing that you have to know is that it will provide or give out light that is very bright. It has 15 different flashing strobe patterns and has the ability to memorize the last pattern that it used before going off. It is also an easy to install product.
7. High Intensity Law Enforcement Emergency Strobe Light
It uses LED lights meaning that the system will be very bright even during the daytime. The housing that it has is unique and has materials that are made from ABS. Made with 36 high intensity LED chips that will give out bright light for you to be visible. It has been made to be used on all vehicles that have a 12V/24V cigarette plug. Provides users with up to 50,000 hours.
8. WoneNice 16 LED High Intensity LED Law Enforcement Strobe Lights
Fitted with up to 18 different strobe patterns that work by just the push of a pattern so that it cycles through the modes. You will not compare it with other kind of lights because it is brighter and effective. You will get up to 50,000 hours of usage. One good thing about it is that it is bright enough to be seen even up to ¼ a mile away. The last pattern that it used is memorized.
9. Xprite 31.5″ 28 LED 7 Modes Traffic Advisor Emergency Strobe Light
It is a light that is always brighter than expected. It comes with a switch that is very simple to use. it is a universal product also for use in all vehicles that have been made with a 12V power source. With the 7 different light mode patterns that it has, you are sure that you will get the right kind of pattern that you need at any time. It is also visible even during daytime hours.
10. Xprite 31.5″ 7 Modes Traffic Advisor Emergency Warning Vehicle Strobe Light
If you need a kind of light that will survive at all kinds of weather, make sure that you get to use this light because it has been designed to be all weatherproof. It can be used in any kind of conditions, including the heavy ones. Install it in the right place and ensure that it doesn’t get wet because the kit will be short once the wire and the control box get wet.
When you get your fellow drivers to know of your emergency, then driving becomes one of the easiest things that you can have on the road. This also ensures that there is total respect and safety so that you don’t cause accidents. The lights will be seen at a distance and any driver will be at a high alert to do the necessary, pave way for you. That is why these kinds of lights above have been made for your use.